KIDNEY STORIES: HELP BECKY FIND A KIDNEY

Dedicated to finding a kidney donor for Becky Kelly. I am 59 and have atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (aHUS).I am on dialysis.

Description
    Dedicated to finding a kidney donor for Becky Kelly. I am 59 years old and have atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (aHUS).I am on dialysis which now my life revolves around. I have two wonderful children who are unable to donate. I am also the grandmother of a beautiful little girl named Becca. She is 4 years old. I have a lot of life left to live and I am hoping to find an O kidney donor soon…. Interested donors can contact the Methodist Hospital Referral Center at             713-441-5451       or             713-441-8900      . Tell them you are calling to be tested for Rebecca Kelly.      Unlike · · Follow Post · February 8 at 1:12am
Show support for the work you’ve done setting up your Page by liking it. When people visit

Description